Lambeau Field Rules
Police officers are stationed at each entrance gate and security checkpoints. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium to ensure adherence to the rules and regulations of the venue. If you choose not to consent to be searched, you will be denied entry.
Code of Conduct:
- No unruly actions or behaviors that may disrupt others. If you do feel bothered by any inappropriate behavior, kindly proceed to report it to the nearest usher, security guard or facility/operations staff member.
- Strictly no foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- No alcohol is permitted. Those appearing intoxicated and/or in possession of alcoholic beverages will be denied entry or will be subject to ejection from Auburn Athletics facilities.
- Do not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with play. Violators will be immediately ejected and/or arrested for prosecution.
- Only sit in your allocated ticketed seats and show your tickets when requested.
- No obscene or indecent clothing is permitted into Auburn Athletics facilities.
- Clothing, banners, or other items may not be hung over the railing.
- Requests from staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures must be adhered by guests.
- Guests who do not adhere to the Code of Conduct provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets. Violators may also be in violation of federal/state/city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
- Artificial noisemakers
- Cameras with lenses over four (4) inches
- Outside food or drink (exception: one (1) factory sealed bottle of water per person)
- Stadium seats with arms
- Video cameras
- Weapons (including pocket knives)
- Bags (including mesh bags, fanny packs, tote bags)
- Camera cases
- Backpacks (including clear backpacks)
- Purses (4.5 x 6.5 is maximum size)
- Banners or any signage that have not received approval from the Packers
- Diaper bags
- Binocular cases
- Any items deemed inappropriate, hazardous or unsafe by venue personnel
- Regarding Wisconsin’s concealed carry law now in effect. The Packers have a no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.
Lambeau Field is a smoke-free facility — including the Lambeau Field Atrium, stadium bowl, and concourses. Smokers are to understand that there are no designated smoking areas inside Lambeau Field, nor is exit and re-entry allowed for smoking. This policy also applies to all smokeless and electronic cigarettes.
There will be absolutely no re-entry. If you are to leave the stadium, you must re-purchase another ticket to re-enter.